AMAZING crash/recovery photos!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
All on film LIVE LIVE LIVE!

DCP_1937.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice recovery!!! Yellow guy was okay, except for bruised ego.

DCP_1946.JPG

Wow amazing that he stayed on the bike.
biggrin.gif
Even more amazing that you were there to film it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah, they just can't let go I guess. Sorry about the blurry pics... I kinda paniced when I saw that coming at me!

I think that crash was caused by the big blue/yellow/green bush... you don't see those so often...

WWJD,
I spy a Hayabusa in the background. Where did you get it? I want one!!!

this just goes to show, if it wasnt for the riding gear, the gloves, and the helmet, all that would be left from these two riders would be a lollipop on the side of the road saying "drive safely"

Glad everyone was ok

:-)

Mike

The mini busa is by Maisto called "2 Wheelers". About $3.99 but well done IMHO. I have about 20 now, all sport bikes! I find them everywhere finer childrens toys are sold: KBToys, Target, Kmart, even many grocery stores toy isles. I've looked everywhere for these things. They are also by Hot Wheels and a line by Tonka. I have two Busa, this silver and the original brownish one. They roll, steer and there's a spring around the back shock. Notice the wear on the tread... it gets alot of use at the office.
smile.gif

http://www.modelcars.co.uk/mile....47.html

DCP_1951.JPG

Uh, WWJD...I think you have just a bit too much time on hand...
biggrin.gif

HEy You all I just got Tamiya 1/12th scale Hayabusa. Looks like it will be real nice, extremely detailed... Now I just have to remember what I have done with all my model stuff...

Sweet Rev! you better post pics of that model when you finish it! But you probably won't finish it since you'd rather be out riding!!!! hehehheehe

Here's my collection back to front
Honda CBR Erion Racing 929RR [big on back]
Munch Mammot, ZX7R, RC51 SE, Ducati Concept, 996, 748
YAM TRace 1000, R7, R1, R1, GSXR600, 750, 1000, Busa

bikes_002.jpg

Back