Ama superbike race at vir

GM- We (granpaw busa and I) looked for you and your bike, but couldn't find ya. He said you were comming to the race. Sorry I missed you. Jeremy (granpaw busas son) got his 1k hump signed by Maladin also. He has this 3M clear covering that will protect the silver sharpie.

It was pretty funny. Matt actually signed my hump twice. The first time his sharpie was almost out of ink. So, I got a fresh silver one and had him resign it. Cool huh.

Brian-yep, I was wearing squid gear for sure on that fan lap. 100 degrees and 30 MPH don't mix very well, especially for a 2 1/4 mile trip.

That slow ride around that track was amazing anyway. I can't imagine traversing those elevation changes at any kind of speed. I'm going to check into the track day thing.

Chris

oh yeah, I forgot to mention, you probably had your helmet open with one of those cigars in your mouth too LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I actually quit smoking. Better for the whole "health" thing. Plus our hospital went "non-smoking", the bastids.

Chris

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

GM- Well be comming back next year for sure. Hopefully we could get a group up, given enough advance notice.

Chris

Nice pics Chris. Maladin and Schwantzs signing your hump, Im envious.

Tell Kim Halie and I said hello.

See ya at the Bash.

Tim

<!--EDIT|georgiabusa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156471973 -->

Back