AMA Superbike OH.

Alright! Weather's looking good for this weekend....I'm gettin pumped!!
race.gif

I will be going but won't be taking the BUSA!
sad.gif

Sorry, the future brother in law is coming and we will be meeting up with an old friend of mine so......

...we have to take the Acura.

If I don't see where you guys are meeting/parking somebody wear a Hayabusa.org T-SHIRT so I can at least introduce myself to the group.

Later,

Josh
blues.gif

hey guys, new member here. just picked her up yesterday..... a few buddies and myself are thinking of going. where is everybody meeting @? i'm in the akron area...... thanks, james

would love to make it, just not in the cards this year
sad.gif

hopefully you'll take/post plenty of pics for those of us that are slightly geographically challenged
wink.gif

Jamesnismo... I can meet you on the way down , I'll be coming down 71, around Medina, I think its 83. just give me a call, my # is posted above.

As far as the pics go... I'll try to take alot.

The events on Sunday should start around 11 I think. (races) last year they had the starboyz as a halftime show.

UR IT! I'll call you tomorrow!!! so we can hook-up sat.

UR IT! I'll call you tomorrow!!! so we can hook-up sat.
That's cool...I'd go on Friday too but I don't get outta work til 5:00...I would like to see some of the qualifying. Maybe if I can scam my way out a couple of hours early I'll come up at least to see the superbike(litre bike) qualifying.

The Mid Ohio site shows tickets are sold out! I called and found that just grandstand tickets are gone....they will have plenty of Gen Adm tickets at the gate...We need to arrive early so we can park in the infield.....bikes park free!

Later!

Dan

Back