AMA Superbike OH.

Sharkdus

Registered
I was just curious if anyone was going to the Mid-Ohio superbike races at the end of the month? I was thinking having a desent group to ride down with, and or meet there. Just a bunch of Busas!!! dominating some spots.

Hey sharkdus, I'm hoping I can make it over. Somehow I've got to work around a birthday party in Cincy that weekend...but I'm gonna try. Nothin' meaner than a whole lotta Busas!!

I'm just down the street....You know I'll be there!! We'll get together some times and places to meet up......I'm in!

Dan
egitarre77.gif

I plan on going friday & saturday. Let me know when and where we can hook-up to ride down, or a spot on the inside.

I'll look into it more deeply now.

July 23th thru the 25th.....Come on lets get rollin!
biggrin.gif
Have you got your bike back yet?

Dan

If you go to www.midohio.com you'll find a track layout. I was thinking, in the infield area, past most of the venders. around where the dyno will mostlikely be. (in the shade). there should be a fork in the road, right in there.

But I would like to get together before hand (at one of the local establishments) so we could roll in STRONG:D and claim Busa territory!!!!
cool.gif

we have to com up with a time..... I will try to locate the place.

Not yet URIt. Should be beginning of next week. I'm heading out of town this afternoon and won't be back until Sunday and of course the dealer's closed Sunday. Hopefully Monday I'll have the Blue Streak back. Maybe we could do the Wednesday night bike night thing if I get her back. PM me to let me know your thoughts.

Im def going!! got our hotel rooms and everything already. I will be comming from NY with about 15 guys. We should exchange ## before the event.

If I'm correct Sat. and Sun. is when the real racing is going on...Friday is the vintage motorcycles, I believe...They don't have it broken down on what I pulled off the site.

I'm getting my tickets for the weekend in advance, just don't know if I should pick up general admission or grandstand. I figure if I'm thinking grandstand I better hurry up and decide.

What tickets are you guys getting....I'll try and get the same area.

The Vintage race is the week before.

If its ok with you, should we or could just meet at your hotel then go to a local place, grab something to eat (maybe) then we can all roll to the race. We could do it both on Sat. & Sun. I usually get the pit passes as well (grandstand).

I saw some signs on Ebay "Hayabusa Parking Only" Can we use one and stake claim? LOL

My cell # is (440) 376-0081 call or text. Just let me know.

I was going to go but hitting a deer with my baby messed that up. I still have two rooms but I think I'm cancelling them to save the money for the bike.

The Vintage race is the week before.

If its ok with you, should we or could just meet at your hotel then go to a local place, grab something to eat (maybe) then we can all roll to the race. We could do it both on Sat. & Sun. I usually get the pit passes as well (grandstand).

I saw some signs on Ebay "Hayabusa Parking Only" Can we use one and stake claim? LOL

My cell # is (440) 376-0081 call or text. Just let me know.
I'm gonna be commuting back and forth home each day, but we can definately meet up and grab some food before we roll in.

Tickets:
Sat. Gen Adm 22.00
Sun. Gen Adm 27.00
Weekend Gen Adm 37.00

Sat. Grandstand 30.00
Sun. Grandstand 35.00
Weekend Grandstand 45.00

I will be down sat. and sun. I was planning on just general adm. on sat. and grandsatand on sun. give me a call next week so we can meet(maybe just of the highway or something) first, and go from there.

So.......Who else is going?.......Anyone?.....Hello!!!

bump.gif
Back to the top we go!!!!

I'm going. Let's work out a day/time/place to meet so we can round up as many Busa enthusiasts as possible so we can go in force. By the way URIt, I got the bike back on Monday. Looking to go to bike night tonight. Interested? The invitation is open to any Columbus area riders.

Back