AMA @ Atco

Draco1340

Registered
Show of hands who's going to Atco next weekend, September 11?
A bunch of us from NewEngland Dragway are making our way down.

Me and Josh will be there. Either running the 8.90 class or Streetfighter. I think we will do some TNT as well Friday. See you there.

I've never raced AMA so I've got some rookie questons. I haven't decided what class to run.
1) Whats the difference between ET and Pro ET?
2) realisticly, how quick do you need to run to make a couple of rounds in Real Street. 8.50s? I think I'm too fast for the 8.90 index Super Comp, but way too slow for Real Street.

I would say to be competitive in Real Street you will need to run .30s and be on your game, but .50s arent bad and you may make it a round or 2. The top guys in real street are running 8.0s-20s and teasley just set a record at the last race with a 7.99. Every race Real Street bikes are just getting faster, its nutz ! I would run street et 1 and 2. Its a dial in class, and then you get to run sat. night and sun and if your dialed in on you bike you will go lots of rounds, its a fun class. Then if you are up to it have some fun and test on sat night in grudge racing just to make some more passes.:beerchug:

Last edited:
pre-register???
What is this. A cat show?
Please let me know if your serious and its a requirement.

I would say to be competitive in Real Street you will need to run .30s and be on your game, but .50s arent bad and you may make it a round or 2. The top guys in real street are running 8.0s-20s and teasley just set a record at the last race with a 7.99. Every race Real Street bikes are just getting faster, its nutz ! I would run street et 1 and 2. Its a dial in class, and then you get to run sat. night and sun and if your dialed in on you bike you will go lots of rounds, its a fun class. Then if you are up to it have some fun and test on sat night in grudge racing just to make some more passes.:beerchug:

You will have to shorten that bike up to 62" and get three inches of ground clearance for Real Street. You are 70" now, correct?

Im at 68, but I can shorten up to 64. I think the rules at my weight specified 64.
Any thoughts on pre-registration? Is this required?

Im at 68, but I can shorten up to 64. I think the rules at my weight specified 64.
Any thoughts on pre-registration? Is this required?
not required, I was told licensing passes are needed for Street fighter on up...

No you dont have to, just saves alot of time. If you run real street make sure you have your wheel base exact and your ground clearance right on. They have been very strict on the rules. Anything other ? i would be glad to help so you dont have any surprises when you get there.

I will be also helping out org. members with any chassis set-ups or whatever else. Just stop by and say hello. :beerchug:

Where is every1 at I am parked on the leftside of the track along the fence. I have a small white trailer with a blue dodge caravan parked in front. My bike# is 4826 orange and black.

Back