Am I a pack rat?

Why is it the one thing you dont bring you end up needing.
MY BUDDY DONT BRING NOTHING JUST HIS BIKE.
Of course hes always sucking up my fan+shelter using my tools if anything breaks.THink im over doing it?

View attachment 1520701

Im trying get in the $$$ for my 6th week out of six weeks racing.(had 4 rainouts) WIth a shot tire +A shifter that works when it wants to.
My tire so bad may only make 1 time run.New 1 on way but wont git here intime.THat slick is shot.

in661x.jpg

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
It's like an office building... you will find something to fill it up if you have the room.
THe more space you have, the more crap you bring...

Nah, you're not a pack rat, look it all the room on the trailer still, you got all that room on both sides of the busa, I dont see the wall units,and your bedroom set:laugh::laugh: and the rocking chair:laugh::laugh: And dont forget the wifey stuff..:laugh::laugh::beerchug: Have fun,ride safe.. ;)

Nah, you're not a pack rat, look it all the room on the trailer still, you got all that room on both sides of the busa, I dont see the wall units,and your bedroom set:laugh::laugh: and the rocking chair:laugh::laugh: And dont forget the wifey stuff..:laugh::laugh::beerchug: Have fun,ride safe.. ;)
Ok next time I will strap her 2 the trailer no room left in truck.
dad-0-3 I hear that I gota bring trash bags bike cover ect if my delay box gets soaked I just lost $250 bucks.
cant get this wet.(I have no dash no guages what so ever.

2zp5j6w.jpg