aluminum bolts for my Hayabusa

starre

Registered
Hi, I am looking for aluminum bolts for my Hayabusa to the Fairing, I have ordered like that before from ebay but now I've lost the link, does anyone know where I can get hold of that kind, + I are looking screws that fit into the airfilter box . Thanks in advance. Regards / / Staffan

www.tastynutz.com (Pro-Bolt) is where I ordered any kind of black anodized bolt kit I could get for mine....fairings, engine, chain adj blocks, etc. Still need to get sprocket bolts and a few others, but I'll decide that when I put her together and see what else will need to be changed.

Also I painted a handful of stockers them satin black that I don't think I can find ATM but if I can get them in anodized I may swap out. I put an allen wrench or screw driver in the hole before painting so I didn't mess up the paint when I'm re-installing them. Examples being rear set bolts, rear set pad screws, rotor bolts, rear brake cylinder, etc.

I was going to powdercoat the stock ones, but didn't want to chance when I tighten them down that I'll pull the PC off.

Back