Also Installed 4-2-1 Yoshi R77 & Lowered It

InfiniteReality

Registered
Yoshimura 4-2-1 R-77 Carbon Fiber Exhaust
SpencerCycle Black Anodized Triple (3/4")
SpencerCycle Adjustable Links (1 1/2")
Clear Alternative Front/Rear Smoked Signals
Vinyl Tint On Headlight

I have black Kanji emblems for sides to install within next couple of days too..

SNC18233.jpg

SNC18234.jpg

SNC18248.jpg

SNC18239.jpg

SNC18257.jpg

SNC18262.jpg

Thanks!!!

My kit came with a silencer (part #INS-04-K) and I'm curious how it much quieter it'll sound. versus how it does now. The directions don't say how to install it, does anyone know??

TIA!

Very nice color you got there, I will be ordering a set of front and rear smoked turn signals from CA also but have heard problems with fitment. Gotta love silver and black!!! Either way nice ride and be safe:thumbsup:

My CA signals actually fit pretty good compared to others, I have no complaints on them.

SCBQQSTN: No clue, it was 45ish yesterday when I finally took her out for a little ride (been itching to and it was finally dry). Have teh tires I figured had warmed up, did a 2nd roll on about 5.5K and back tire instantly broke loose. Just rode for normal the rest of the time, but will find out how she runs when it warms up a bit (couple of days here in Louisiana).

Definitely needs the marble mod for sure!

that carbon fiber yosh looks AWESOME!! You provide your Busa with a nice place to rest her tired head.. er, should I say tires. You keep her parked in there? And if you say that's your garage I'm moving in!! haha

that carbon fiber yosh looks AWESOME!! You provide your Busa with a nice place to rest her tired head.. er, should I say tires. You keep her parked in there? And if you say that's your garage I'm moving in!! haha

Thanks. :) Oh yeah, she lives right there. Matches the whole house since everything is black, white and gray! :)

My little fiddy has it's own spot to in the computer room... little more "upscale", lol

SNC17802.jpg

If you're only talking about the lense itself, rear are easy. Front you'll have to remove the side fairings and nose to get to the screws.

Also re-wired the sockets front/rear so I have running lights too.

Back