Alright mate

Projekt

Registered
Alright mate..

It's been a bloody minute since I last submitted anything of substance to this lovely forum. Having said that I would like to let people know that I am looking for work in the Los Angeles area after having lived here for two plus years and not found much in the way of acting jobs. I thought I would be more successful by now but haven't really had much luck.

So it is back to the job hunt.

If you know of anyone out there looking for a former Air Force 2E271 (Electronics & C4 systems) with manufacturing engineer experience and "Train the trainer, Train the certifier" as will as IPC/WHMA 620 and J-STD; All of this with a serious lead-foot and uncanny ability to avoid law enforcement on a Hayabusa, R1200GS or in a BMW 745Li please do pass along Spank McNasty's vital information. I will look at replies and call people myself and will identify myself only to the poster of said reply as well as the interested interviewer. Defense contracts for a consultant type 1099 employee for observe and report assessments of target companies a big plus.

Alright mate..

It's been a bloody minute since I last submitted anything of substance to this lovely forum. Having said that I would like to let people know that I am looking for work in the Los Angeles area after having lived here for two plus years and not found much in the way of acting jobs. I thought I would be more successful by now but haven't really had much luck.
Lol just go see Harvey W. He may have something for you.....:confused:

Back