Alpinestars Jacket

Jbaby1969

Registered
If anyone is looking for a jacket, there is one on eBay for $50 plus shipping. If it was a size smaller I would be all over it.

Not sure that would fit me. Need to retire my Dainise track jacket. It’s seen more asphalt, glass and Detroit Steele than I would ever like to remember. Battle scared tested and true but I am fat and short so finding the right dive is not too fun. 5”8 and 220 lbs

Not sure that would fit me. Need to retire my Dainise track jacket. It’s seen more asphalt, glass and Detroit Steele than I would ever like to remember. Battle scared tested and true but I am fat and short so finding the right dive is not too fun. 5”8 and 220 lbs
I'm there with you brother...pretty close in height and weight....finding gear that fits is a challenge.

I'm there with you brother...pretty close in height and weight....finding gear that fits is a challenge.
Had the same issue myself and im about the same size as well. I just ended up going on Ebay and finding a vendor out of Pakistan that took my measurements I gave and made a 2 piece suit for me. Im sure it's not quite as high quality but I feel it'll hold up in a slide. And I was able to get them to put the busa logo on it for me.

Back