Alpinestaes leather jacket

Definitely check out the Sponsor's tab. They should be able to find what you want at a good price.

Check with Jason at Honda East. Since it's a new model, even the 'discount' suppliers have too much invested to get a good price yet.

I buy most of my stuff from what used to be New Enough.com. I think it is Motorcyclegear.com now.

They have a great return policy, too!

Ok, I was looking at some a star jackets but I don't know how the size chart works. WTF is a size Medium? All they have is numbers 44,46,48 etc...... I know what small, medium , large are but what number matches those sizes. :banghead:

Ok, I was looking at some a star jackets but I don't know how the size chart works. WTF is a size Medium? All they have is numbers 44,46,48 etc...... I know what small, medium , large are but what number matches those sizes. :banghead:

Scroll and look at the sizing chart. Most places have this information. Always read the vendors two-cents. This jacket is stated as running small. This site does have a great return policy, as stated above.

Alpinestars Jaws Jacket :: MotorcycleGear.com

Get a cloth measuring tape or a piece of string and find out what your chest is in inches.

I usually go to a shop and try on a jacket,helmet,gloves etc to make sure they are a perfect fit. Ordering on-line is always dicey. Once I find the piece of gear I want I ask the shop if they can come close to the price offered on-line. If they come close,great,you walk out that day with yer new goods. If they cant,I say thanks for letting me use you for getting the perfect fit.:laugh: If its a jacket I like to sit on my bike and see if it feels right in the riding position. If its a lid,wear it around the shop for atleast 20 minutes. You look like a dufuss... but you will be a smart dufuff.:thumbsup:

Poppy is correct. Get the tape up as high as you can,and expand your chest a little(breathe in and hold it). You can always take your favourite jacket and measure across the chest from arm pit to arm pit. Some vendors sizing charts work that way,or you can ask the on-line vendor to do the same.

RSD.

Back