Aloha

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Aloha from Chico California busa buddies, Kinda weird but fun being in a totally new location.

Update :
- Dial up sucks, but i'm on a budget now... nuff said
- Cal is great but pricey, rent in a valley town is over $1K per month for a 2-3bdrm. Gas is $2+ for regular! ( more than Hawaii )
- Everything is right down the street : ie; Wal mart, best buy, Starbucks, PEP boyz, target, pier1, in&out burger, multiple micro brewries!!! need I say more?
- Container of household goods & Busa arrives tomorrow!!!
- I rented a cute little 3bdrm house brand new $1k a month but had to run down to sears tonight cuz no appliances.

I have put on about 1000 miles this week on my truck mostly exploring and 1 trip to Tahoe for a quick snowboard trip found some great roads for riding allready but there seems to be a cop around every corner, hmmmmmmmmmm. I have not seen any Busa's up here but a few 1000's and 750's ... I will certainly be noticed in town I'm sure.  Like Jack Nicolson said in the Bat man movie ... " wait'll they get a load of me! "

Thinking of a new nickname now that I'm here... any idea's?
"Beast" crossed my mind or "transplant"

Catch ya later gang ... its gonna be an awesome summer!
thumbs-up.gif

kickass.gif

suspect.gif

11doh.gif

jump9.gif

right on bro,

get all settled then ride like theres no tomorrow.

don't worry about speed-this island is big!!!!!!

laugh.gif

fatjap

It's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the budget and dial up. But hey no more driving around a little island. Let the exploring begin. You are right there are some great roads around Lake Tahoe. I spent two weeks in Reno a couple of years back going to school. One weekend (another guy from work and myself) drove all the way around the lake. That would have been great on a bike.

You're only paying 1k for a 3 bedroom house?! 3 bedroom apartments are going for 1400 in my area. Houses are going for 2 grand. Buy a 3 bedroom house and you'll pay 250k, at least! The funny part is, they can't build 'em fast enough.

- Container of household goods & Busa arrives tomorrow!!![/QUOTE]
Is it there yet?

jwc man you have to give him a couple of days to answer with the dail up!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Whats up hawaii. Your getting closer but still a 30 + hr ride from my house.

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Congrats on your move Hawaii. Seems like everything is going pretty good for you so far. Good Luck! Hey man, that CALI 5-OH sound good. That way you can still have a taste of home.

Brian

Hawaii,

How about Barny, FOP, FOB, Houli (sp?) or one of those othere the Hawaiians seem to have for us mainlanders.

Steve

Back