Aloha

IS IT HERE YET?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

NOW?
OK Hawaii you need to come here more then once a week.
mad.gif
  I hope all is there, unpacked and still in one piece.

OK ya'll ( especially JWC ) THE BUSA HAS LANDED!!!
Yep my baby arrived all good! I'm sooooo happy. Got moved in on Friday and everything is still upside down. Phone line was installed today so's I could post... other people get so pissed when u tie up there phone line for hrs. I went for a short run on Sat but weds pm will be a longer run and Sat is a 3 hr ride planned. yeeeeehaw! Hawaii will allways be home but I highly recommend exploring some uncharted territory for everyone. A bit nippy here for me, 40's at night and 60 in the daytime. I live in suburbia! All the houses look alike and the backyard is smaller than my garage in Hawaii. The good thing is very low maintenance. I am so impressed with little things like the loop on ramps! Wayyyyy cool! Oh and I went to a Harley "open house" the other day, they had free rides on Harley's and Buells. I proudly rode right through the crowd to a parking spot without getting beat up, signed up to ride a V-rod or Buell but took too long to get called after and hr I left with a sweat little wheelie. Lots of guys askin about my ride... Good fun! Ok e-nuff ramblin I will get back 2 ya about my impressions of the new land... uhhhh 1 thing different for me, lots of white people here. Laterz buddies. - Kent

OK so I got a little carried away.
sarcasm.gif
I'm glad that everything showed up and that you got out for a ride. Injoy your new surroundings.
thumbs-up.gif

scary movie moment: "I see white people..."

hahahahahaa..... GET USED TO IT! WE are EVERYWHERE!!!
laugh.gif

glad your okay Kent. Keep us posted.............

I couldn't get used to it Cache, so I bought a place where there's a little more...diversity. It's the spice of life.

Back