Aloha from the land of endless Summer

Kento are you still in Oahu or ar in Hilo, there is a ride tomorow if you are interested...  sorry I couldn't meet up with you but work pays the bills...
firedevil.gif
Will, I'm in Hilo til friday then leave Oahu next sat a.m. Maybe I'll see you guyz next friday.

Been there 3 Times since 2004,   Also Gone to Europe that Year.....  God I miss Hawaii.  God I miss an Achievable Bonus Plan but that's another story............
SHOCKED.gif

It rains alot here ... 3 minutes after I got off the plane in Hilo. Keeps things green I guess.

Hawaii_Jan08_014b.jpg

hey Kent I saw that bike there when I went there today with the wifey and man i ran back into the car to get my wallet and pulled my baddest credit card and ask for the keys.. they looked at me funny and didn't want to make a sale... i only wish that they had at least given me a shot at the bike.... it would had been the perfect match to my new DEATH from ABOve LID....
beerchug.gif

You are taking some real serious pice there Kent...
By the way next frideay we are having a ERC course at Ford Island ... I think that is going to get my morning started...follow by a cruise for all new member (me)
firedevil.gif

Aaaaahhhhh....."The islands"...."HOWZIT
rock.gif
"........excellent shots Brah. Diamond Head and Kapiulani right below facing North. Hangin' loose by the shore. Love rainy days, and Hilo gets plenty. Funny, every time I fly into Hilo, it's raining. A brother of mine over there says it's a blessing just for me. Awesome coastal lava shots and the turtle's like, "Hey brah"....

Enjoy, if I ever move back it's the Big Island, or Kauai.........awesome !!!!!
super.gif

here's what i think of your warm temps, from new york's 30deg...

"say hello to my little friend"
guns.gif

OK BOYZ & GRILZ I just got back ... here's a few more

Surf was decent but not epic

004b.jpg

We get a hecka lota rain in Hilo 160+ inches per year ... but it stays green.

024b.jpg

Met up with da boyz in Pearl City later on Friday. All in all a good trip but I didnt surf that much and didnt get all the work done I wanted. Back to the grind and cooler temps in Nor Cal.

Aloha - Kent

Hawaii_Jan08_017b.jpg

Back