Almost that time of year

oeballer50

Registered
Well for anyone that lives in the great northeast like me you must be getting ansy just like me :banghead: but on a good note a lot of rainfall today and more coming the next few days so the snows a melting! :thumbsup: I'm getting a fresh rear tire and oil change sometime next week and ill be all set for the season :cheerleader: I don't know about the rest of you northerners but I need my fix and quick!! :cheerleader::beerchug:

image-3513758900.jpg

Doin good here, we don't get snow here though. But I ride all year rain or shine.

image-3513758900.jpg

you two should haul down to the island one nice weekend. There's plenty of places to ride and always the chance of some exotic sightings on the south fork :thumbsup:

Theres been like 2-3 days you could ride here in northern utah today one of them. Its warming up but I know there's like 2 more months of snow left.

That time of year when the white powdery stuff falls from the sky and it drops to 0 degrees out and gets dark at 4 pm and is miserable!!! :banghead: you southerners sure have it made :moon::laugh:

Speaking of riding..weather here was to get to +13..so of course I was itching! But to my dismay...good old Alberta weather struck again! -6 and a 20mph wind ruined my plans!!

Packing bike now for first ride of the season. Leaving tomorrow. 5 months of winter ends tomorrow. :cheerleader: Know that feeling.

Back