Almost like the music thread...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious...what's in your cup? :)

I'll start with some green tea.

20140404_133358.jpg

This morning I am having a nice strong cup of dark roast coffee with just a hunt of cream, no sugar.

I have a coke habit (that really sounds bad!). Got up to 8 cans a day! Trying to just do water now......

I have a coke habit (that really sounds bad!). Got up to 8 cans a day! Trying to just do water now......

Omar has one too; been trying to break him of it...it's sooo bad for you guys and I worry about the men in my life. Get on the water kick and after about 2 weeks, you'll hopefully crave it :thumbsup:

I can't have any of the cool stuff anymore :down: No caffeine *sigh* That energy drink is exactly what I feel like I need right now :laugh:

Keurig guy here too. Green Mountain Coffee Caramel Vanilla Cream. :drool:[h=1][/h]

Water in the morning...work my way to a Coke for lunch and maybe dinner. It's the carbonation that I crave; been trying some some of the flavored carbonated waters...cuz I really don't like plain water.

Water in the morning...work my way to a Coke for lunch and maybe dinner. It's the carbonation that I crave; been trying some some of the flavored carbonated waters...cuz I really don't like plain water.

I feel you brother. I like Coke. A Coke makes me smile. I'de like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony and all the other Coke ads running through my head, Arghhhhhh....... (i'm drooling right now)!

Back