almost got taken out bad..u wont believe it.

Shindo97

Registered
Today i had the worst scare...I was driving to work as usual every morning. The road i take is a nice twistie road, but to tight so its fun to ride without risking much every morning.

Well today was the day it had to happen....

Here i am going about 60mph, now around a blind turn, and then i see it....

A FLOCK OF THE LARGEST DAMN BUZZARDS in history...the size of a midsize dog...

WTF...BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE... these things were not moving...they were feasting on 2 racoons....i swerve right...and half of them fly right...whap...i hit one with my helmet......i swerve left onto the oncoming traffic lane....SMACK i take one out with my shoulders....I am almost through it....i know can survive this....now the last 3 go straight up in front of me...they are about 10 feet away...

UM YEAH...they grabbed the damn Racoon too.....flap flap flap....he's to damn fat he cant make it....So the FU&%ER drops the racoon right on me as i pass under....

SQUISH/SPLAT....the raccon has landed on my windscreen and its a bloody mess...I stop and pull over...the little ba$tards run over to me like DUCKS wanting bread at a lake....

I am speechles....i kick the bird off the windscreen....it looks like i shot someone in the face...there is crap everywhere....i hop back on and come to work. IF only i had a camera with me...

I am still speechless...and kind of shaken...if i would of ran over any of those i would for sure dropped the bike...

wow I wish there was a video
actually there is a picture somewhere on this board of someone hitting a bird.

Pretty ugly scene

I imagine yours

Good to hear you're ok

Messy.

That happened to me with a pigeon once. It was early in the morning and I think the bird was half-asleep, it flew across the road right in front of me. It hit me in the head (visor down fortunately) bounced off my shoulder then wrapped around and hit my passenger in the face as well.

Definitely a WTF moment.

post-6-57934-bird_smush.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe.. did something like that once.. took a chicken to the chest at 40mph..

felt like a medicine ball.

not as good as yours though.. thats frikken hilarious.. since you didnt' wreck and whatnot anyways.

The only animal I've hit is a box turtle. That is un-freakin'-believable. Glad you are ok though. The bikes ok too, right?

yeah it was prtty funny...i just cant believe a racoon was dropped on my windscreen, and i dont ahve pics to remember it....

Glad you didn't wreck, that said;

Too funny!
biggrin.gif

What are the odds a dead racoon would fall from the sky onto your bike??
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely hailarious i was laughin my azz off!(course it wouldnt be if u dumped it or got hurt)

im sure alot of wtf wtf wtf's after that happened, bird probly thought u wanted some too:)
biggrin.gif

You've got to be careful with those birds. Haven't run into one on the bike, but I had one get caught on the side of my helicopter and then left a big indent on the rear stabilizer. All there was was a bloody trail down the side of the aircraft and a big dent where he made his last stand.

You've got to be careful with those birds.  Haven't run into one on the bike, but I had one get caught on the side of my helicopter and then left a big indent on the rear stabilizer.  All there was was a bloody trail down the side of the aircraft and a big dent where he made his last stand.
helicopter?? Cool! i want one. whats urs for?

helicopter!?!?!? Big B busa hs to much money, and is now officially expempt from any of my lotto winnings.

DAMN!!!!! Glad you survived OK!

On my way home with my new Busa last week, I had a bird do something almost like that. I just missed him with my helmet and as I did, it dropped something that actually hit me in the shoulder. My wife as behind me in her car and said it looked like a twig. Glad it wasn't a racoon
smile.gif

A few years ago while bass fishing we came upon a bunch of Buzzards eating a big, dead Gar on the bank. As we aproached, they got startled and flew off. One or maybe several of them POOPED or PUKED all over the boat. The smell was indescribeable. My buddy and I almost puked from the smell. We had to quit fishing right then and there and spent the rest of the day hosing out the boat. GACK!! What a STENCH!!

It was only mine for about a year. The army took it away after that time. Wish I still had that Apache though. Now the Busa has to replace that need for speed!

lest ur ok m8,times like that stick in the back of ya head!i can remember when a pigeon hit my helmet i was doing 120+(racing a m8):;): its guts went over me helmet and all over the tank,i thought som1 thro a brick at me.

Back