ALMOST free Hayabusa leather jacket. Will mail it today.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Make a cash donation of your choosing(even 20 bucks if thats what you can afford) to a Veterans group or dog rescue group and get this...

Size 2XL blk leather Hayabusa jacket.Removeable armour,back,shoulder,elbow.

It fits big on me. 6'1" 200 lbs.

Would fit a bigger dude easy. Up to say 220-230 (depending on where you carry your weight):laugh: 6'2"-6'3" (long arms)

Hey,if it doesn't fit you perfect,pass it along like that fuggin' toaster.:rofl:

RSD.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

Nice deal for some one here! Andy as usual, your awesome! Not only the shirt off your back, but now thew jacket also!

But just to be clear, you need to keep the Little skimpy blue outfit you have been seen in, that's you all the way! Im sure some one will post the pic!

Hey Rub, that jacket would fit me perfectly, I would honored to have it and am happy to make a donation. Can paypal you shipping costs too. PM sent.

Nice deal for some one here! Andy as usual, your awesome! Not only the shirt off your back, but now thew jacket also!

But just to be clear, you need to keep the Little skimpy blue outfit you have been seen in, that's you all the way! Im sure some one will post the pic!

No way I'll give up THAT outfit. :laugh:
GIXERHP = good people. :bowdown:

Rubb.

just a moment too late... and maybe a bit too small...

btw- made a donation of $50 to local humane society just a couple weeks ago... something i believe in... then they went and spent money on a thank you card... DUH! coulda fed a canine for a night!

just a moment too late... and maybe a bit too small...

btw- made a donation of $50 to local humane society just a couple weeks ago... something i believe in... then they went and spent money on a thank you card... DUH! coulda fed a canine for a night!

Thanks for the donation Bro.:bowdown:
And you always have to tell them,no card,no t-shirt,no nuthin'.
But some folks like that krap. I like dog food better than t-shirts,cards and coffee mugs.
But atleast they are out there trying right.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Camera flash makes it look all washed out. It isnt. First pic is the best,the rest make it look like krap,I shall try again.

Rubb.

Back