almost done

busacruz

Donating Member
Registered
jump9.gif

ive finally come back after a long stint of being gone. iv done a few mods to the bike and thought i would share .

WOW, what a difference. Looks great. I didn't like the direction you were going with the original pic but the transformation looks outstanding.

Wow, that's completely different! Looks like some good work. If you black out the rearsets it will be even more sweet!

thanks guys , ive busted my butt and have heard it from the wife on several occasions , i have a couple of loose ends to finish up but it will be completed in a couple of weeks , thats my story and im stikin' 2 it
jump9.gif

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 11 2006,19:11) Wow, that's completely different!  Looks like some good work.  If you black out the rearsets it will be even more sweet!
planning on powdercoating them or getting the black vortex rearsets

(busacruz @ Sep. 11 2006,21:19)
(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 11 2006,19:11) Wow, that's completely different!  Looks like some good work.  If you black out the rearsets it will be even more sweet!
planning on powdercoating them or getting the black vortex rearsets
Sweet!

Just another fine example of where I need to guide my energy.... very sick looking paint and layout.

thanks for the kind words all i can say is my energy is about to get me in trouble again with the wife
argue.gif

(busacruz @ Sep. 11 2006,19:53) thanks for the kind words all i can say is my energy is about to get me in trouble again with the wife
argue.gif
know all about that brotha. bike is look'n good
super.gif

Back