Almost done with "Bertha".

Your Bertha looks alot ...alot like Tricky Airs pro busa....

trick_air1.jpg

HAVE YOU HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PLATE PLACEMENT YET ? I'VE GOT MINE HID A LITTLE FUTHER UP AND BOLTED TO THE BATTERY BOX , HAVE'NT GOT PULLED OVER YET BUT MY A$$ IS LOWER THAN YOURS . JUST WONDERING . I LIKES THE BIKE FO SURE !:thumbsup:
I have been chomping at the bit for months. Finally got the 300 kit on. Mods include, Black RC Components Alien wheels, Roaring Toyz mirrors, Roaring Toyz tag bracket with tag light, Roaring Toyz adjustable lowering links, Galfer front and rear rotors, Black Galfer stainless lines, Integrated clear taillight, PCIIIr, Speedohealer, Spiked barends, Sic Bikes Black shorty pipe, Powdercoated front and rear peg brackets, Hardcore 8"-12" adjustable 300 swingarm with black powdercoat underbraced and bottle bracket ready.

Still have many things on the to-do list, but here is some eye cany for you guys. Couldn't have done it without my man Robbie at Mafia Motorsports in Concord,NC. 704-788-3422. Great prices and almost 24hr customer tech support from the owner himself. Thanks Robbie.

HAVE YOU HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PLATE PLACEMENT YET ? I'VE GOT MINE HID A LITTLE FUTHER UP AND BOLTED TO THE BATTERY BOX , HAVE'NT GOT PULLED OVER YET BUT MY A$$ IS LOWER THAN YOURS . JUST WONDERING . I LIKES THE BIKE FO SURE !:thumbsup:

No problems. Like I said, it's positioned as required by NC law. It also has a tag light, required by NC law as well.

Back