Almost decided on a Hayabusa...

What are you waiting for buy it! Buy the way welcome to the board.

Thanks for the welcomes and thanks again for the tire warning techbum.

I'm going tomorrow to look... Found a dealership that has two '03 bikes and one '02 bike. Quoted prices by phone was 10,200 for '02 and I think 10,900 for '03. The '02 bike and one of the '03 bikes is supposed to be black/blue and the other '03 is a 40th in copper according to the guy on the phone.

I had sort of decided on silver/silver or black/silver. I haven't seen a 40th copper bike or a black/blue in person yet. I'll just have to see what I think when I get there. Black/blue might be ok since I plan to custom paint it eventually anyway. I don't think I'd want to repaint a copper 40th. Might be worth more on trade/sell if it was left stock. I figure that with any other color as long as I do a schweeet job I shouldn't really lose anything in resale by adding custom paint.

Anyway, I'll see how it goes tomorrow. I've never dealt with this shop but my Dad has bought a few four wheelers from them. If they deal just right I may come home owning a busa. If not I'll continue to shop and maybe find a sliver/silver or black/silver in the process. I can't wait to get a bike but sometimes waiting pays off.

Wish me luck!

Back