Almost Christmas

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!
Have a safe and happy holiday season folks....be careful out there
thumbs-up.gif

Have a good one, MSF....

hehe...

MonsterSpeedFreak
ThingisDowntoHisFeet
YellowIsFastestAndCantBeBeat
etc etc

tounge.gif
Ya know it's all love, Bill! Wishin you and yer loved ones a great Christmas, bro!
beerchug.gif

ROTFL...ya peckerhead....you always crack me up dude.....quit playin wit my name......LOL

Seriously...have an awesome holiday to you and yours Pac...... and dude........WEAR YOUR GEAR NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbs-up.gif

Will do, my bro. I gotta do what I can to save my other butt cheek, ya know?
laugh.gif
Heck...if all goes well, I hope to be back on the road in April of next year. I really can't wait!

But yeah...thanks for the kind thoughts, my bro!

Have a blessed one...
cool.gif
smile.gif

yep Merry Christmas all, hope everything you wanted is in the ol stockin, in my case, just lay it over there by the busa Santa:;):

thumbs-up.gif
You too Man, Just think, In the Next year your going to get a Brand New Revlis.... Something most folks have been dreaming about for years!!!
laugh.gif

It's finicky, hates crowds, Talks alot of shid, thinks a lot of Pithy thoughts, likes Ice Cream, and is generally Mal-adjusted.... Lucky Fuggin You....
wow.gif

Merry Christmas Folks... Or whatever the hell sorta Holiday you wanna have...
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Pac.....yer a filthy dude
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Rev....what do you celebrate....not Christmas???
Maybe Festivus
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Always wanted a little Rev for christmas....especially a Mal adjusted one....will get along great with my new puppy....she's a Mal
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

thumbs-up.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I wish you guys the best Christmas ever! Here's to lots of Busa stuff under the tree, but mostly down time with family and friends...

Thanks MSF...
smile.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone and there families and to all the service men and women that are not home for the holidays . plus a special happy birthday to me on the 26th

Back