Almost 160mph  today

spot

Registered
Going down the highway with a friend behind me nice stretch of road felt froggie dropped down to 3ard shifted out of 3ard at 130 run 4th for a bit around 155 rear started moving back and forth a bit not sure if it is normal but I backed off what a rush

aaa.JPG

shouldnt be moving around at that speed i easily do 180 with no rear wheel side to side otr anything just hard acceleration.

Going down the highway with a friend behind me nice stretch  of road felt froggie dropped down to 3ard shifted out of 3ard at 130 run 4th for a bit around 155 rear started moving back and forth a bit not sure if it is normal but I backed off what a rush
If your back end was moving around, maybe you should check your tire pressure or loose some lbs.

Kev

had gps but it was in my side pocket and not working good was off the speedo I am 6'5 275 so maybe I was causing the little bit of movement still fun will be trying it again when the road is right I'll see if I can tuck more and stop it tire pressure was 42 on front and rear just checked it yesterday

aaa.JPG

I remember the days of looking forward to hitting 160. I enjoyed those days.
cool.gif

i just hit an indicated 180 the other day. i had been 160 3 times, but this was a totally different feeling. badd ass tho.

I HAVE ONLY HAD MY 07 FOR 1 WEEK, HIT 130MPH AND IT WAS A RUSH LOOKING FORWARD TO 150 AND THEN SOME MORE

I don't know what's up with my bike ?? Everybody says how stable their Busa is at top speeds. I feel like I'm floating ? I'm wondering if my dampner is messed up from me going down last year, cause I don't remember it doing that before. However I wasn't going that fast before either ??

Did you had the bike set up after you bought it? Dealerships set the bike up to spec because of legal reasons unless you specifically ask for special service. Since it might have been set up for slightly smaller Asian fella (165-180 lbs), perhaps
a suspension tweek will make the bike feel more solid at higher speeds. But, be careful how much you want your bike to be set up for speed because typically it's a lot different than slower speed agility...a lot softer. Stainless brake lines and professional suspension upgrade/set up. My 2 top mods before anything.
Oh sweet ride by the way.
bowdown.gif

Did you had the bike set up after you bought it?  Dealerships set the bike up to spec because of legal reasons unless you specifically ask for special service.  Since it might have been set up for slightly smaller Asian fella (165-180 lbs), perhaps
a suspension tweek will make the bike feel more solid at higher speeds.  But, be careful how much you want your bike to be set up for speed because typically it's a lot different than slower speed agility...a lot softer. Stainless brake lines and professional suspension upgrade/set up.   My 2 top mods before anything.
bowdown.gif
Hey now, not all little guys are Asian.
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Did you had the bike set up after you bought it? Dealerships set the bike up to spec because of legal reasons unless you specifically ask for special service. Since it might have been set up for slightly smaller Asian fella (165-180 lbs), perhaps
a suspension tweek will make the bike feel more solid at higher speeds. But, be careful how much you want your bike to be set up for speed because typically it's a lot different than slower speed agility...a lot softer. Stainless brake lines and professional suspension upgrade/set up. My 2 top mods before anything.
bowdown.gif
poke.gif
laugh.gif
say, "Por fry Ri"....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Did you had the bike set up after you bought it?  Dealerships set the bike up to spec because of legal reasons unless you specifically ask for special service.  Since it might have been set up for slightly smaller Asian fella (165-180 lbs), perhaps
a suspension tweek will make the bike feel more solid at higher speeds.  But, be careful how much you want your bike to be set up for speed because typically it's a lot different than slower speed agility...a lot softer. Stainless brake lines and professional suspension upgrade/set up.   My 2 top mods before anything.
bowdown.gif
poke.gif

laugh.gif
say, "Por fry Ri"....
laugh.gif
Dont know what that means but it must be funny
dunno.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif