allthingschrome.net

They are a good for what they do, but small so sometime it can take a few calls to get in touch with someone. I bought my wheels and swing arm from them. I had a few problems with the swingarm, but when I called, once I was able to talk to someone they were very helpful.

yep dan there is good and knows what he''s talking about and shipping is great and good tech support help and if they don't have it they will get it for you check them out good people to deal with :beerchug: :beerchug:

598.jpg

601.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered a set of Dapincci pipes from them, good customer service, he even discounted them from the ebay price since he wouldn't have to pay ebay fees on them. Plus they got to me in 5 days so not bad shipping either!

They're good but rather expensive from what I've found online. Extreme Kempy is my go to shop. Good prices and great service. JDA customs has great prices but extremely poor service.

Easy to buy from, even easier to get refunds from. On one set of pegs, they gave me the credit before I even returned the item. The girl said...we trust you to send it back. Talk about service. IMO good people!:thumbsup:

mike who owns it is one nice man so is all the guys that work for him, allways able to contact them, and there work is some of the best i have seen.

Back