alll things chrome hendersonville tn

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i stopped making clutch covers for the public, i was making them for a..t.c.. well everhting was fine for a while, they paid on time, here lately they seem to have forgot how to pay. i done three or four and had to keep on to them got get my money, they sent two more, i have called, they promised to return the call, never did i have writen them askin for money or a trade for some chrome still have not heard from them, the last two the sent one they cut and drilled thereselves, how do i know ? the holes were all over the place with no templaed used, i fixed it for them, sent them back ,now they dont want to send me my money , be very aware of dealing with them, they mark up the covers around 200 to 250 percent on ebay compared to what i charged. its a shame that chromers get such a bad name now all things chrome can join that list. i really hope you read this a.t.c. you know you owe me. i hope i drive away business till this is settled, and if it is, do not send me nothing no more, i dont deal with the likes of you.

sucks they treated you this way.:cussing: it was one of the neatest mods I've seen and have heard nothing but good about your work. if everything goes good for me next year:please: and you get withdrawls from not making a cover with led lights...let me know...I'll see what I can do:whistle:

i stopped making clutch covers for the public, i was making them for a..t.c.. well everhting was fine for a while, they paid on time, here lately they seem to have forgot how to pay. i done three or four and had to keep on to them got get my money, they sent two more, i have called, they promised to return the call, never did i have writen them askin for money or a trade for some chrome still have not heard from them, the last two the sent one they cut and drilled thereselves, how do i know ? the holes were all over the place with no templaed used, i fixed it for them, sent them back ,now they dont want to send me my money , be very aware of dealing with them, they mark up the covers around 200 to 250 percent on ebay compared to what i charged. its a shame that chromers get such a bad name now all things chrome can join that list. i really hope you read this a.t.c. you know you owe me. i hope i drive away business till this is settled, and if it is, do not send me nothing no more, i dont deal with the likes of you.

Dam that sucks you did mine came out great.:thumbsup: I still can't see it cause I am to much of a wuss to cut the fairing's myself. If it helps you got one person here that won't get so much a s a chrome bolt from them.

Back