All you Oklahoma boys okay?

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Just caught a bit of the news, seems there are a few tornadoes in Oklahoma today. Everyone safe and sound? Look like here may be a few more coming.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Yep, so far in NE Ok. We are sending crews south to the Atoka area. There was a small tornado last night just east of me but didnt cause a lot of damage.

Wagoner didnt see alot of action, Tornado Sirens went off but that was about it. Just Thunder / Lightning and pretty windy.

Yep, so far in NE Ok. We are sending crews south to the Atoka area. There was a small tornado last night just east of me but didnt cause a lot of damage.

my buddy went down there in atoka to work an outage in tushka (sp?).

our weather was tame. missed us. glad all you guys made out ok.

My sky has been hazed all day. real bad now. High winds pushing fires everywhere. We need rain. I can acutally look at the sun

IMG_4016.jpg

a6cd0afe-ee06-ed05.jpg
We had rotation on the south end of town. We mainly had damage from straight line winds. I think they were measured at 75-85 mph. Pea to dime size hail for a few minutes and then it was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad ya'll are alright up there, send some of that rain down to south TX, already under water restrictions this year.

Glad it missed you guys, now that I talk to folks from there, the storms worry me. You guys need to move, I know a crappy town in upstate NY where you can live. :whistle:

Glad it missed you guys, now that I talk to folks from there, the storms worry me. You guys need to move, I know a crappy town in upstate NY where you can live. :whistle:

Uh, well, I will stay here. :laugh:

Back