all this plus you can get Kiwi to do an oil change on your Busa

Ha! here's a stuff-up they made . .

"17. There’s no other country on the planet that has a town named “BULL” which has each of its local businesses take on the town’s name. Town Hall = Social – a- BULL. The Bank = Bank – a – BULL. It’s unforgetaBULL! "

The town is actually called 'Bulls' NOT 'Bull' !

Also this is incorrect . . .

"2. There are no snakes (take that Australia)"

There's a few snakes in our Government :rolleyes:

AsLand making goes NZ is realatively new to the planet and it was formed primarily from Volcanic actions from under the sea
Plus its a really long swim from somewhere that has them.
But you would think a few would have arrived on a ship or something.

AsLand making goes NZ is realatively new to the planet and it was formed primarily from Volcanic actions from under the sea
Plus its a really long swim from somewhere that has them.
But you would think a few would have arrived on a ship or something.
So . . If NZ rose up out of the ocean, how did all the thousands of species of animals actually arrive on this pair of volcanic islands?
And many of them unique to NZ and not found anywhere else on the planet, I've never heard an explanation on this question that makes sense.

So . . If NZ rose up out of the ocean, how did all the thousands of species of animals actually arrive on this pair of volcanic islands?
And many of them unique to NZ and not found anywhere else on the planet, I've never heard an explanation on this question that makes sense.

That or Australia just shipped you everything they didn't want.
Likely Toad's ancestors.

lol, but do you have any serious suggestions?
Maybe Noah dropped them off as the flood was receding and he was needing space on the Ark? Maybe??

I am a Christian who belives in science.
The definition of science simply being, the reason why things work.
In the Bible, God said that He created the heavens...and the earth.
To me that points to what already seems evident, that He has creation and intelligent life throughout the universe.
That there are alot more details to the story that we don't know.
I like Eric Von Daniken's(also a Christian)ancient alien theory.
That tremendous knowledge has been lost to history, and has been rediscovered in modern times.
Maybe God spoke, and poof, NZ was populated. Or, maybe one of His other creations had a hand in repopulating our planet after the flood(the flood which All ancient cultures and religeons refer to).
After all, God said that He created us to be creators, and in His own likeness.
Who knows how He did it. As a beliver, I find it all facisinating, but I don't need the answers to belive. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Well it was a really long time ago. At one time it was part of a subcontinent now called Zelandia. I do not believe all life on the planet started in one single place. Evolution would/could still take place with adjustments for environment. For more information there is this article
It may not answer your questions about how animals got there but it is an interesting Read

Back