all things chrome hitting below the belt

seen that , I'm sure they had enough parts laying around to make a a whole bike. I think it was a way to get the attention of the zx14ers, well guess what it worked, but also got the attention of a bunch of Busa riders too :pityfool:

it was kinda tasteless I must admit, but I am sure they did it for pure attention. As one of their comments states "People that love you will make you Hood Famous, People that hate you will make you World Famous" and another one says "Hate the video or love the video, either way it got YOUR attention..."
So... did they fail to impress everyone? yes. Did they get attention? YES !!

But... the best comment was done by my Cousin Sam, and it reads... Genius!!!!! If your parents get a divorce, do they still call each other brother and sister?

I think we should find a 14 and do a better vid, something like strap it to a pole and have the busa pull the other end till comes apart :laugh:
Now if we could just find that 14... ???

Flicka! Can we borrow your bike? :please:
:laugh:

I think we should find a 14 and do a better vid, something like strap it to a pole and have the busa pull the other end till comes apart :laugh:
Now if we could just find that 14... ???

Flicka! Can we borrow your bike? :please:
:laugh:

You'll have to catch it first... :laugh:

And for the record, I'd like to say that these ..."people"... are from Skydivr's part of TN, not mine. :whistle:

You'll have to catch it first... :laugh:

And for the record, I'd like to say that these ..."people"... are from Skydivr's part of TN, not mine. :whistle:

Now, how did I get drug into this thread? You could have as easily blamed yankee...:)

Back