ALL RAMPS

OrdyBusa

Registered
i finally got my ramp from this company and i must say that i'm really pleased with the customer service and delivery time. i looked around at diff ramps and prices. the one i bought is all aluminum, 91" X 44" inches. alot of other companies wanted around 200-250$$$ and mine only cost me 156$ with FREE SHIPPING. i got it just two days after i placed the order. so if any one you are looking for a ramp that you can load your bike on your own then i highly suggest this company. hope this helps! ride safe

lurk.gif
whats the company

hey guys, the companies name is in the title...ALL RAMPS. google it and you'll find the companies website. as soon as i get my home computer working i'll post pics. sorry about the confusion of the name. google ALL RAMPS.

I purchased one (6 years ago) "on sale" (at my local stealership) for $219 made by "5STAR" that's very simular in looks but not in build...mine has (6) 1X2 alum. stringers per 1/2 fold...vs the (4) seen in the linked pic...and i ride or walk my busa up it...very stout.

I might also add that with the new big 20" & 22" inch wheels available for pick-ups these days?...in most cases?...you'll need every inch of the longest ramp you can find (so you don't drag the bottom loading) due to the steeper pitch of the higher tailgates due to the bigger vehical wheel diameters.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

like the link above my ramp is 91" long and 44" wide. i like the width bc i can sit on my bike, start it up, and walk it up right into the back of my truck BY MYSELF. i unload it the same way.

Back