All out 1441 vs rcc stage 1

Never heard anything about a 1507 or a friggin 1600, damn, tho, I'm pretty sure it would be toast the first time I wanted to ride an hr to the coast and back home again..

Streetability
Hi. A 1471 is a +2 mm bore with a 5 mm stroke a 1507 is +3 mm bore with a 5 mm stroke. They are a good street motor make good hp about 235 to 250 with head work and good cams and a good tune. I may have one in the works soon. I myself is going turbo with an RCC super ultra with a bigger turbo like a 4088 or 42. It would be like an RCC 1000 HP kit.

Where are you located? I was always interested in 1397/1441 too, but was told they get hot quick as far as a street bike. Once you ride a turbo bike, you’d never ever regret doing it. The power is there when you want it, and economy isn’t compromised. Mine is a kit ive put together with bits, and the rest was finished with rcc quality pieces that come in their kit. As far as what you’re willing to spend and go goals, your wallet is the limit. But buy a stage 1, and love 230 horsepower! When you decide you want more, upgrade pistons and valves, but the kit stays almost the same. Can’t beat it!
Great info my friend thank you:super::thumbsup::race:

Hi. A 1471 is a +2 mm bore with a 5 mm stroke a 1507 is +3 mm bore with a 5 mm stroke. They are a good street motor make good hp about 235 to 250 with head work and good cams and a good tune. I may have one in the works soon. I myself is going turbo with an RCC super ultra with a bigger turbo like a 4088 or 42. It would be like an RCC 1000 HP kit.
Well once again, rcc turbo takes the win

Sounds like the big bore kits jus dont compare to a turbo build

Do you have to send your bike to rcc

Not to mention finding someone close to mobile al to tune a turbo bike....ehh smh, nobody has a turbo bike in my area...NOBODY

Sounds like rcc is the way to go, I keep hearing nothing but good things about it, i would love a streetable 1507/1600 tho

If only I could tune the friggin thing lol
Ahahahhaha a 1600. That thing would get so hot your balls will melt before you even get up to speed.
Go turbo.
Pull the motor and put internals in.
Then as you grow a pair you can turn the boost up as much you can handle.

Ahahahhaha a 1600. That thing would get so hot your balls will melt before you even get up to speed.
Go turbo.
Pull the motor and put internals in.
Then as you grow a pair you can turn the boost up as much you can handle.
jesus shade.... i was wonderin where u were gonna out and talk some sense to someone.....

:banana::banana: WHY NOT A FRIGGIN SUPERCHARGER!!!!

GOOD GOSH DANGGIT QUESTION

my knowledge of superchargers on motorcycles is zero, where in the hell would you even get the source to turn it, belts would be a no no for me

I'm sure its crank driven...hmm
So unless its some kind of gear driven setup I wouldn't touch it...belts on a sport bike, ehhh

I finished up a blown bking a few months back. Hands down, for a sub 300whp daily commuter I’d do a blower all day long. I greatly enjoyed my time riding and tuning that bike.

I'm just finishing up my 1397. For the amount of money I spent on it, I could have bought an RCC Stage one. It would have been more reliable than this has been. However the instant power from this is a rush. If I had to do it all over again, I would have gotten the turbo.

I finished up a blown bking a few months back. Hands down, for a sub 300whp daily commuter I’d do a blower all day long. I greatly enjoyed my time riding and tuning that bike.

That's nice:super:

What drives the supercharger tho?
What does the maintenance envolve?
What did it cost you?
Why did u go this route than others?

Last edited:
I'm just finishing up my 1397. For the amount of money I spent on it, I could have bought an RCC Stage one. It would have been more reliable than this has been. However the instant power from this is a rush. If I had to do it all over again, I would have gotten the turbo.
Thanks for your perspective

Once again, rcc wins:bowdown:

If you want a reliable well put together hi performance motorcycle and you are not able to do it yourself Save up your money because it is going to get expensive in a real hurry. Send the bike to a tuner/builder you trust. Get it done right. Which ever way you decide to go do not scrimp on a big power motor.. It will reward such efforts with parts and pieces scattered all over the road. If your bike is stock and totally untouched you may want to get your ECU flashed as a beginning point. It is known to make the bike behave better. That alone may be all you need to quiet down the brother. It can be done by merely sending your ecu to someone like Frank at Powerhouse in the mail you should be back in business in a week. If you are going to make big power you are going to make heat. But remember. you are not making big power at all times near Legal speed limits do not stress any modern motor.

That's nice:super:

What drives the supercharger tho?
What does the maintenance envolve?
What did it cost you?
Why did u go this route than others?

In order:
The crankshaft.

Other then the usual chains and rear tire on a bike making decent power, I believe Rotrex (company that makes the supercharger unit that TTS uses) says to change the supercharger oil every 15k miles. Its it’s own self contained unit.

No idea, I built and tuned the bike with a customer supplied kit he bought used from the UK. ( www.boostedcycleperformance.com I’m a site sponsor) However, with everything I had to change based off of how TTS says to install and tune their kits Is not as straight forward and logical (in my opinion) as it is when installing say an RCC turbo kit. Since building that bike I’ve been able to work with TTS on a deal that I can purchase the blower and drive assemblies separately to build my own kits off of and will be doing so soon.

Again being a customers bike with customer supplied parts I didn’t have a choice in the matter other then if I wanted to take on the project or not.
I’m glad I did, that thing is a torque monster and is an absolute blast to ride. Based off my experience with that bike (which uses an out of date smaller blower assembly) and you’re the type of guy that likes to shut it down in the 130-140mph range on the highway, you’d love a blower. I cannot WAIT to dabble more and find the limits of a blower set up on my personal bike.

In order:
The crankshaft.

Other then the usual chains and rear tire on a bike making decent power, I believe Rotrex (company that makes the supercharger unit that TTS uses) says to change the supercharger oil every 15k miles. Its it’s own self contained unit.

No idea, I built and tuned the bike with a customer supplied kit he bought used from the UK. ( www.boostedcycleperformance.com I’m a site sponsor) However, with everything I had to change based off of how TTS says to install and tune their kits Is not as straight forward and logical (in my opinion) as it is when installing say an RCC turbo kit. Since building that bike I’ve been able to work with TTS on a deal that I can purchase the blower and drive assemblies separately to build my own kits off of and will be doing so soon.

Again being a customers bike with customer supplied parts I didn’t have a choice in the matter other then if I wanted to take on the project or not.
I’m glad I did, that thing is a torque monster and is an absolute blast to ride. Based off my experience with that bike (which uses an out of date smaller blower assembly) and you’re the type of guy that likes to shut it down in the 130-140mph range on the highway, you’d love a blower. I cannot WAIT to dabble more and find the limits of a blower set up on my personal bike.
Hi. Erick at DAS in MA. Does blowers he has gotten over 700 HP.

In order:
The crankshaft.

Thanks for the in depth perspective? Much more for me to think about

I plan on a 1441 bottom end and RCC1 or 2. A couple grand for rods/pistons and use a Gen 2 crank. Head/Cam would not be worth it since the turbo will be forcing the air in.

In order:
The crankshaft.

I can't access your page, what kind of dollhairs are you asking for your kit? Not in the market per se, just curious about cost at the moment vs a turbo kit.

I plan on a 1441 bottom end and RCC1 or 2. A couple grand for rods/pistons and use a Gen 2 crank. Head/Cam would not be worth it since the turbo will be forcing the air in.

Unless the tune up is real soft around peak torque, you’re gonna find yourself changing a lot of head gaskets. +2 on bore size seems to be the maximum over stock before head gaskets become a constant issue.

I can't access your page, what kind of dollhairs are you asking for your kit? Not in the market per se, just curious about cost at the moment vs a turbo kit.
You mean my version of the supercharger kit? I haven’t had a chance to build my version yet as I’ve been focused on my turbo kits. I would imagine them to be less then $5k, on par with most stage 1 turbo kits.

Back