All out 1441 vs rcc stage 1

Not to mention finding someone close to mobile al to tune a turbo bike....ehh smh, nobody has a turbo bike in my area...NOBODY

I’m in Houston, 6 hours away. Boosted Hayabusas are just about all I do.

And for what it’s worth, depending on how soon you’re going to be ready to buy, you may also consider one of my stage 1 kits.

I think, at some point, I'll get another hayabusa. I plan on spraying the 1397 I have and tweaking a couple things to fix the normal 1397 issues. Maybe after wifey gets into riding, we'll do a turbo bike. She's determined to tame the busa, and I feel like she'll want her own at some point.

S2k injectors and the AEM drop in 340 lph pump would flow enough for a stage one, wouldn't they?

Do you have to send your bike to rcc

Not to mention finding someone close to mobile al to tune a turbo bike....ehh smh, nobody has a turbo bike in my area...NOBODY

Sounds like rcc is the way to go, I keep hearing nothing but good things about it, i would love a streetable 1507/1600 tho

If only I could tune the friggin thing lol
all that HP you better build the bottom end no matter 1441 or turbo you need better rods , check with Drake at Suzuki City in Biloxi for the tune he specialize in hayabusa's

Last edited:
Back