All Oklahoma Riders, anyone have a front axle tool?

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I had to order new tires after the bash, I shredded my front. :laugh: I know there is a special tool, but I dont have it. Can I borrow one from someone? :please:

I had to order new tires after the bash, I shredded my front. :laugh: I know there is a special tool, but I dont have it. Can I borrow one from someone? :please:

PM me your addy and I will send mine ot you to use if nobody comes through in the area.
Kev

send me your addy... I have a spare one you can have..

Go to Lowes or Home Depot and get a 5/8ths all thread nut works great that's what I use. You can also get a 5/8ths bolt and nut weld the nut to the bolt works great I made one of those also.

Go to Lowes or Home Depot and get a 5/8ths all thread nut works great that's what I use. You can also get a 5/8ths bolt and nut weld the nut to the bolt works great I made one of those also.

i just built and extra for him

Why didnt you tell me this at the bash? I had one in my tank bag I would have let u use!!!

Go to any hardware store and buy 1 24 mm bolt and two nuts for it.

Then weld together like this :

DSCF1112.JPG

Back