All my xbox peeps!

well glad to see im not the only one interested in the new xbox. I traded in my 1.5 year old "broken with stuck disc" ps3 for 100 bucks to gamestop to put a down payment on my new xbox one. i am so tired of sony's crap. my $3000 tv died at about 1 year and 5 weeks. luckily for me my wifey worked for best buy at the time and i bought the warranty for half price. the repair bill was $1800 on a 1 year old tv. now my ps3 dies...wtf. all i used it for was netflix and blu ray in our bedroom. the only game i bought for it was heavy rain and it ate the game when it died.

I cannot wait for the xbox one. Forza 5 here i come. I am hoping to find a good wheel before christmas.

what do others think about the new system now that more information and video's are available?

I have my day one with forza 5 and an extra controller pre ordered. I don't really take sides, I will buy the ps4 for later because I love granTourismo as well. I'm just hoping forza 5 brings the playground mode with it again.

Make sure you read everything Xbox is doing. Once you put that game in it is locked to that system. So no resale or trading in after you play the game!

Microsoft backed way off their original DRM restrictions. I don't know for sure where they stand now but the outcry over resale/trading in/playing a game on someone elses console, etc is what got them to make concessions so it might not be as bad as it was when originally announced.

My kids have 4 damn XBOX consoles between them, so if they want the new generation XBOX, they'd better add one more acronym to their name - JOB :rofl:

Gamers...jeez...it's a pricey damn hobby... :banghead:

VaBusa said:
My kids have 4 damn XBOX consoles between them, so if they want the new generation XBOX, they'd better add one more acronym to their name - JOB :rofl:

Gamers...jeez...it's a pricey damn hobby... :banghead:

It builds up lol. I have a 360, wii, and a ps3 in the living room. A 360 in the garage. And my gaming pc. Luckily I have a baby on the way so I can make excuses for it soon.

Back