• whats a MnG ?

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I got a call from Joker last nite and he is interested in doing a Florida MnG over in Tampa while all the GUYS UP NORTH STILL CANT RIDE :laugh: ok ok, i'll be nice, im just trying to see how much interest this would gain before we actually plan anything, we are think beginning or mid feb. so let me hear your voices peeps !!!!! :rulez: :rulez: :rulez:

keep me posted and I will see how the finances are and what time I have. I may be down Bro'.

I'll be watching this thread. We are going to the busa babe bash Feb 13-15th... but other than that.. we will see.

Gee thanks JR... love it when someone reminds me HOW COLD IT IS here... :laugh:

I know we have a whole bunch a people living on the west side of Fl. The weather is great and it is a good time to meet. There is no time set as of right now. JR Busa works Saturdays and would need a couple of weeks notice to get the day off. So let’s get this rolling if you want to meet ??? :whistle:

I know we have a whole bunch a people living on the west side of Fl. The weather is great and it is a good time to meet. There is no time set as of right now. JR Busa works Saturdays and would need a couple of weeks notice to get the day off. So let’s get this rolling if you want to meet ??? :whistle:

couple weeks otice and im in, lets do this all my florida peeps :beerchug: :cheerleader: :please: :poke:

ok guys, my only saturday off in feb is 2-21-09, so lets get a plan rolling and start making an attendance list and the what nots :rulez: :laugh: :welcome: :poke: :cheerleader:

So many Florida people wanted to meet and now that we have a day set set up, i will like to see more people show up. :thumbsup:

Looks like my bike is starting to come together just punched up that address it's a 251 mile ride up there:whistle:
Not sure if I will make it all the way up there I am still a maybe for now.

Back