All done for now at least

Awesome looking bike, nice additions.
jump9.gif

that look's really nice! I really like the tail.
just curious... why did you go with the "clear" wind screen?
do you do a "lot" of track days?

Just bought myself a camera mount so I had to sacrifice a smoke screen for a clear. Oh I cant wait till the weather warms up.
smile.gif

DSC00126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The bike is looking good "E"...  
beerchug.gif

I have the same Clear Alternative lens with the amber bulbs, the only draw back is that the amber bulbs show through the clear lens. I installed the #1156. You cannot see the amber color until you activate the turn signals. For $13, you can't beat it.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Man it felt good working on my bike. Thanks Puck for the info, I ordered a set of the titanium bulbs.

Nice work E.........did you remove the stock dampener when you put the Ohlins on? I guess you did and just installed it into the same mounting holes right?

Nice work E.........did you remove the stock dampener when you put the Ohlins on?  I guess you did and just installed it into the same mounting holes right?
Yeah it went into the location of the stock unit. The only things I needed to do was put a couple of washers on the onto the mounting bolt on the center of the ohlins damper. I also had to use replacement bolt for the tail end of the damper.

Thanks alot for that link to the titanium bulbs Puck. I bought Clear Alternatives and was wondering what could I do about those turning signals. And man let me tell you...your post was right on time! I just bought 4 of them. Thanks again bud.

Titanium colored bulbs installed. The bulbs definately cleaned up the look of the clear turn signals. Thanks for the info Puck

post-6-51973-small5.jpg

Sorry for the double post but I noticed that in one pic you are showing a single Yosh pipe and in another a double. Did you upgrade to a 4-1 after having bolt ons? If so, how much HP improvement? Really cool Bus. Just swapped my 2002 'Blade for an all black 2003 and "window shopping". Had a Ti Akra full system on the 'Blade and the 12 before that. Good HP from both but like the Yosh better on the Bus.

Thanks and take care.

W

Hey Texan don't sweat the double post look around you're not the only one. Welcome to the board
Jim

Thanks Jim!

Just drooling over all the kit and ideas. Having had 2 Blackbirds, a ZX-12 and a 'Blade, I am really impressed with the bike and can't wait to get it sorted for my trips!

Take care!

W

Very nice job on your bike there E.
how do you like that exhaust on you bike?
i am undecided between the one's you got and the HMF exhaust. whats your input on this?

Back