All done for now at least

Very nice job on your bike there E.
how do you like that exhaust on you bike?
i am undecided between the one's you got and the HMF exhaust. whats your input on this?
I looked around and compared with all the other exhuast systems out on the market. I thought about what kind of riding I would be doing and settled with the yosh. I had a pair of the RS3 bolt ons before and liked the sound. Nice deep growl but not too loud and menacing. The full system gives a nice much deeper growl on throttle. It isnt annouying by any means. At idle with my ear plugs on I dont even notice the sound of the pipe. Sometimes I have to look down at the tach to make sure the bike is still running. As is for performance gains. The bike feels like it wants to launch on the first gear. By far one fo the best mods for the bike. I have yet to run into any local riders with a set of HMF's so I couldnt tell you what the difference would be. Also I purchased a 4 into1 system for weight savings also couldnt bring myself to flopping down over $1000 for a full titanium set up.

Where did you get that tail section it's awesome!
The tail is beautiful looking and is made by FSD, I purchased it from rumbleimports.com. But If I were to do it over again I'd go with a Top Gun kit from extreme graphics. Reason being is that I didnt think the tail lights and signals sat in so deep into the tail. The brake lights are not visibal from the side and the turn signals are none existent. The turn signals are definetly style over function. THe way the tail is designed it covers about 80% of the turn signal. I went out and purchased some short stalks, I like having my turn signals. Check out alliedbarter.com for the top gun kit. I know Salvio was offering discounts to Hayabusa members.

Sorry for the double post but I noticed that in one pic you are showing a single Yosh pipe and in another a double.  Did you upgrade to a 4-1 after having bolt ons?  If so, how much HP improvement?  Really cool Bus.  Just swapped my 2002 'Blade for an all black 2003 and "window shopping".  Had a Ti Akra full system on the 'Blade and the 12 before that.  Good HP from both but like the Yosh better on the Bus.

Thanks and take care.

W
I had the bolt ons originally on the bike and went with a 4 into 1 system. Definetly the full system made a nice improvement on the bike. In first giear the bike feels like it wants to take off. Kinda scary still. I have only put on 200 miles since all the mods were put on. Still getting adjusted to the power delivery.

Hey nice mods. I have the same undertail kit and I want to do the same thing to the turn signals and break lights...ADding clear glass and LED's. Can you give me the information so I can order those? Thanks! Keep up the good work!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hayaboosta24

Back