ALL BIKE TEST AND TUNE SAT

TROUBLENC

Registered
All bike test and tune sat 50$ rider fee the more riders the less the fee!! Race, Grudge, Test all day long!!!! thanks in advance to all coming! PIEDMONT DRAGWAY!!!!!!

Your post gives me only the vaguest idea of what you're talking about. Could you give us more info
rock.gif
where is piedmont dragway?

Your post gives me only the vaguest idea of what you're talking about. Could you give us more info
rock.gif
where is piedmont dragway?
Its near raleigh off of 521 I think,whatever that road is that runs from sanford to greensboro,its off that road.That track hooks by the way.With the cool air,I'm sure there will be some nice times.If you get a chance,check out the bigdog shootout they have there,its insane!

Right beside Greensboro. They are having a day for bikes. $50 will get you in and you can run ALL day, and make as many passes as you can!

NJ, they have started a new outlaw blower pro mod class this year. There should be alot of new cars in the series. When you gonna be back this direction? We can go check it out!

Cool man! Just let me know when you are gonna be in town and I will find out what is going on at Farmington and Piedmont, and maybe we can go!

Back