aliens in New York?

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

that kinda freaky...... seriously tho....out riding early morning... ive seen some bizaar crap of my way to work @ 4 in the morning.....

that videos been out for a while.. there are also some of them REALLY low somewhere in mexico (if can find them, ill drop a link or 2)

Relax guys... that was just me on a silver Busa... I spread my arms out when doing some top end runs
tounge.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif
dyaum.... the aliens are here, the aliens are here !!! Faaak

do you think alien women will be good looking... and with brains
rock.gif
:p

have a mysterious 1
tounge.gif

wow.gif

Oh Shenoyp Yes the woman are wonderful, Man I had an encounter with one once, and was she good, had that nice blueish green body with warts sticking up. What was cool was when we went to make love she had and extra set of lips by her reproduction organs, so when we got finished I could hook up a hose and flush her....lol roflmao...
rock.gif

Oh Shenoyp Yes the woman are wonderful, Man I had an encounter with one once, and was she good, had that nice blueish green body with warts sticking up. What was cool was when we went to make love she had and extra set of lips by her reproduction organs, so when we got finished I could hook up a hose and flush her....lol roflmao...  
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WTF, that was a space ship, or a busa. Their isn't anything on the planet that would move that fast, that quick!!!!

Back