Alien Head purchase help...??

Big Moe

Registered
Does anyone know where I can purchase a full Alien Head system for a decent price for a Gen I? I have tried to contact Ball Z by email becuz Ive heard that they give a military discount but no response as of yet. Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Thanx in advance!!

Chris

let me know who gave you the best price i'm also in the market for that exhaust

let me know who gave you the best price i'm also in the market for that exhaust

Brocks, the Alien Head is HIS exhaust, they aren't supposed to be sold new anywhere any cheaper than his company sells them for.

Brocks, the Alien Head is HIS exhaust, they aren't supposed to be sold new anywhere any cheaper than his company sells them for.
I think that is a false statement. He is a manufacturer and has dealers who receive a discount for the quantity they sell. Just like the rear sets I bought, he sells them as a dealer for $460, I got them from another dealer for $182.

I think that is a false statement. He is a manufacturer and has dealers who receive a discount for the quantity they sell. Just like the rear sets I bought, he sells them as a dealer for $460, I got them from another dealer for $182.

ummmmmm brock isn't the manufacturer.. Hindle is. Brock is the designer.

ej@brocksperformance.com
+1 (937) 912-0054
Call or email Ej Markley direct he'll take care of you.
Remind him your an org member as we all get an extra 10% off.
Tell him I referred you to him and he may give you a lil more off.

ej@brocksperformance.com
+1 (937) 912-0054
Call or email Ej Markley direct he'll take care of you.
Remind him your an org member as we all get an extra 10% off.
Tell him I referred you to him and he may give you a lil more off.

Having his email as a direct contact did me no good at all. Here is the email I sent him and his response.

Jason,

Alienhead exhaust: $1,095.00
PC3-USB: 359.95
Air filter: $91.95
Shipping: $35.99
Total: $1,582.89

Thanks,
EJ

From: Jason Jackson [mailto:jjackson@continentalcarbonic.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 7:08 PM
To: ej@brocksperformance.com
Subject: Alien Head Pricing

Hi, I got your email from the members at Hayabusa.org. I am interested in a full Alien Head Exhaust (Stainless) for an ’08 Hayabusa, a PCIII with street map, and an air filter. Can you give me a price on the package shipped to 39601?

Is that the retail price or does an addtl 10% come off because your an org member ?

Having his email as a direct contact did me no good at all. Here is the email I sent him and his response.

Jason,

Alienhead exhaust: $1,095.00
PC3-USB: 359.95
Air filter: $91.95
Shipping: $35.99
Total: $1,582.89

Thanks,
EJ

From: Jason Jackson [mailto:jjackson@continentalcarbonic.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 7:08 PM
To: ej@brocksperformance.com
Subject: Alien Head Pricing

Hi, I got your email from the members at Hayabusa.org. I am interested in a full Alien Head Exhaust (Stainless) for an ’08 Hayabusa, a PCIII with street map, and an air filter. Can you give me a price on the package shipped to 39601?

Well I finalized the purchase of my system with Josh at Ball Z Motorsports! He gave me an outstanding deal of $950 shipped but without the lowering links and air filter, which he offers as a package deal on the website for $1092. I didnt need either so that worked for me! Josh was great to deal with and assured me that I would have it to install by the weekend! Thanx Josh!

Well I finalized the purchase of my system with Josh at Ball Z Motorsports! He gave me an outstanding deal of $950 shipped but without the lowering links and air filter, which he offers as a package deal on the website for $1092. I didnt need either so that worked for me! Josh was great to deal with and assured me that I would have it to install by the weekend! Thanx Josh!
one of my favorite sponsors to deal with. congrats on your new system:beerchug:

Is that the retail price or does an addtl 10% come off because your an org member ?

Nope, he quoted me full retail with no discount offered. I have one ordered now that I got for $899 for the Alien Head drop shipped to my door. I wont post the dealer but if anyone is interested they can PM me and I will ask him if he do the same deal for others.

Back