Alaska and Back, on a Hayabusa Ride Report

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Okay so, unfortunately this website only allows a 25 000 character entry limit, the ride report is around 31 000. So instead of cutting 6000 characters out of my ride report, I will just refer you to Adventure Rider forums if you would like to read about my trip to Alaska and back. Thanks, enjoy!

Alaska and Back, on a Hayabusa - Page 2 - ADVrider

What an amazing lady you are with an adventurous spirit. You must be so proud of your self and you should be. Not many ladies could make that trip and to do it on a busa is a feat in itself. I can tell in your story the passion you had in doing the trip and I am glad you got there and back and had a safe trip. This is something that will be talked about for sometime and thank you so much for sharing it with us. Always be proud of what you have done. Thanks again.

oh yes they call her the Streak!

groovy report! i would love to see some more of your pics. :beerchug:

i thought this one was cute. as well as how you captioned it.

"One of Yukons excellent campgrounds. I was the only one there,free firewood and 10 bucks,WIN! I really needed a shower,and for $ 10,well, you ain't getting one, so I grabbed my towel and walked the path down to the lake,stripped down and bathed in the cold lake water. Then, while I " air-dried" I washed my delicates with stones and pebbles. It was a very " Quest for Fire" moment. I almost regretted having to put my clothes back on,I felt very free and one with nature and all that crap. I probably didn't really have to get dressed, I mean, I was the only camper. But it's embarrassing if you have to run from a bear or something and you are running down the road,arms flailing,legs pumping and yer totally nekked! Then thats a "Youtube" moment."

oh yes they call her the Streak! :rofl: :thumbs:

busa streaker.jpg

Very good read!!! You are a very mentally strong woman! I knew you could do it! Congrats and thanks for sharing your adventure.:beerchug:

Shnizzle you are the Schnizz. I think you just embarrassed half the male world with this feat.
Absolutely awesome pics and yes the one you said was one of your favorites is great. Poster worthy. I love the goldwing with knobbies. As a fellow Busa rider I salute you and your accomplishment. This is definitely something to brag about and be proud of.

Outstanding ! :thumbsup: I hope you have less rain on your next adventure. Perhaps Suzuki will license your fairing mods. :lol: I was hoping to see you again this year @ HIH but I am not going this year. :banghead:

What an amazing adventure. I sure would like to do that someday. I better make it sooner than later(54 YO) :laugh: You are awesome and to be admired.. Good job keeping the rubber down.:cheerleader:

SSSSSuper Woman - I meant Lady !:thumbsup:

A few questions if you don't mind.

How many days were you gone?
How much money did you spend while gone?
Did you ever come close to running out of gas?
How many miles did you put on the Busa?
How much life do the tires have left if any?

Is there anything you would have changed - knowing what you know now?

Thanks for posting/sharing your Adventure :bowdown:

Awesome ... just awesome. A busa to Alaska AND across the prairies. Must have had good tunes! Your comments are the perfect blend of humour and down to earth common sense. Congrats - great job.

Back