alarm help info needed

HOOKDADDY

Registered
hello my fellow org members to day im asking for some insight on the busa wireing lay i have an alarm and remote start system the alarm is hook up it sthe remote start hook im having trouble with so heres the alarm remotestart wire layout...2YELLOW WIRES=TURN SIG

RED=ALARM POS+
BLK=ALARM NEG-
BLK=TURN SIG NEG-
These are for the alarm i have that connect no prob the following wires for the remote start is were im having problems and need help
SECOND RED WIRE =the instruction show a drawing the wire gose from the unit to the key switch and then to the batt pos+
ORANGE WIRE=gose to keyswitch +pos output
BLUE WIRE=engine start +pos output wire
GRAY WIRE=flameout wire
PINK WIRE=flameout wire this is the lay out my ?question is what color and location are the wire do i connect the red to the keyswitch
ORANGE=+pos outputon key switch
and the BLUE wire= engine start
ive looked at athe pinned joint already and still no luck wit the orange&white wire
thanks in advance oh its an 05

What's the purpose of a remote start on a motorcycle? I realize that its a nice option for anautomobile to have your interior cool with ac or warm up with the heater...
I can see it now..... hey watch this.... hit the remote start bike lundges forward ahhh chit I forforgot it was in gear..

I'm pretty sure remote start on a bike is not a necessity, and prolly not something I would install but to each their own

more for show and the bike wont start if its in gear guys unless you loop the kick stand switch my 01 gsxr1000 had one on it when i got it and it never started in gear neural only

What's the purpose of a remote start on a motorcycle? I realize that its a nice option for anautomobile to have your interior cool with ac or warm up with the heater...
I can see it now..... hey watch this.... hit the remote start bike lundges forward ahhh chit I forforgot it was in gear..

wow factor and they dont start in gear

Wow who parks there bike in neutral? Wouldn't seem like it wouldn't take much of a bump to roll it off the kickstand.
Sorry... good luck with the install.

wow repeat question and no answer humm here gose ?y remote start on a bike Answer becaue i want it.? who parks in neural .Answer me and orther on flat surface during shows or at a bike night .?will it roll of the side stand when you try to start it in gear .Answer no it want if your bike want start in gear on the side stand with the key why would it start on the sidestand with a remote .well it would if you loop the sidestand.now if we got all that out the way can any one help with the original question or is my thread deaaadddd again thanksfor..

I believe the on / off switch by the throttle is a orange wire with a white stripe...if you open up the housing...I did that for a tether to kill the engine. What is the flameout wire? For the logic of firing the engine do you also have to bypass / tap into the clutch safety switch?

I believe the on / off switch by the throttle is a orange wire with a white stripe...if you open up the housing...I did that for a tether to kill the engine. What is the flameout wire? For the logic of firing the engine do you also have to bypass / tap into the clutch safety switch?

flameout wire is my engine kill wire . and yes you do have to loop/bypass the clutch safty switch

I have been through hell on other bikes with alarms, personally I say just get some good insurance. Good Insurance is way better than any alarm.

flameout wire is my engine kill wire . and yes you do have to loop/bypass the clutch safty switch

Are you working from a wiring diagram with a digital multi meter?
If you use google images and keywords hayabusa wiring diagram it should answer your questions along with a digital multi meter.

Back