Alabama vs Arkansas

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
This game was a joke! Alabama had 2 chances to win the game with a fielf goal but their kicker kicked wide right both times... and kicked the game losing extra point in overtime wide right!!! That's just poor coaching right there to let that same guy keep kicking when the game is on the line. Even the announcers couldn't understand why their normal kicker could do kickoffs but was "too injured" for field goals! The coach (shula) should have made him kick when it mattered most! Today, AL's kicker was something like 1 for 5!!! That's ridiculous!!!

And... Shula kept using the exact same play on every 1st down by using Darby for runs... and was stopped pretty much every single time!

No more "roll tide roll" this year... more like "roll over tide roll over"!!!

Hey Pan,

That game went down just 9 miles from my house. Look at the other side. The game was won by TRUE freshman. I will agree that Shula should have played it a little differently, but it was a good game.

Don

shula's coaching was no worse than field goal fulmers in last week tennessee loss to florida.

I guarantee you this, you DO NOT want to be in downtown Fayetteville tonight. It will be a damn madhouse.

Don

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 23 2006,20:31) They'll be giving Tiflin the key to the city!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

Now that is funny.

Maybe I need to jump on the bike and ride down there.

Don

jump9.gif

think both teams can use a real kicker and both coaches could answer a few questions and yes 6th st was crazy
beerchug.gif

Back