Al Qaeda is going to attack and what do we do?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
We whoever the we is have credible evidence Al Qaeda is going to attack. So what is our response? We announce on the tv to the world we are going to tuck tail and close shop at 21 Embassies and installations? Huh? Am I wrong in saying you've got to be Effin kidding me?
So lets see if I got this right. Someone thinks one or more attacks may happen and instead of fortifying and adding extra people and kit we close and go hide. Instead of showing the world and most especially our ENEMY that they do not scare us we announce worldwide we are walking away to go hide. Simply based on threats they have us running.

Are you Effin kidding me?

Am I wrong for thinking we have just shown the enemy we fear them?

Mightiest nation on earth yet our 'leaders' think it best to close and go away?
So even if the enemy didn't have anything planned we have just told them that come Sunday they can go do whatever they want to 21 of our Embassies because nobody will be there to stop em. I just don't understand? Is it that hard to organize and send some reinforcements?
We should respond immediately with a most impressive display by lining the places with force. I mean dang air drop an Abrams and park it in front of each one. Sad and pitiful this is.

I miss ya Ronbo.

I don't mind closing to keep the innocents out of the way, but the Marines had better be high-profile on the gates...

Alright I know you're out there. How often do terror groups attack Russian or Chinese Embassies ???

so 21 embassy closing...somebody will be there...it seems to me it is always setting the table...there are more targets and what happens in the next few days will spell out what has already happened over there...wherever there is...I thank the guys and girls that are putting their life on the line to do what they do best

Just makes me wonder why this is so out loud in the media, it just makes me wonder why.
If you found out by intelligence you aint gonna tell everybody, or is it to make up for the failure to respond prior to Boston?
They closed the embassy here in the UAE, the biggest ally of the US in the middle east.
The country which was the first to support the war on terror and hosts several bases and ports to the us army and navy.
Their army is trained by the US, I saw the USS DD Eisenhower a few weeks ago here in port.
a country with a crime rate of 0.01%, i think this action is a bit over the top and would cause image damage to you folks.

Dang Blanca, you act as if you just learned we are led by a "Community Organizer" aka "Street Hustler"! Did you expect something better?

Ever since the Libya Embassy no politician wants to be explaining why anyone got killed because we knew there was a clear and present danger and we couldn't risk loss of lives. This like everything else has become a political ping pong game.

Can't kill what isn't there.

Airdrop some Abrams and Seals. Post signs in local language 'we can hit you from afar' with a picture of some crosshairs.
And let em try! Stack up the bad guys like cord wood! Damn we just tuck tail and run! Bunch of sissies we've been turned into.

We whoever the we is have credible evidence Al Qaeda is going to attack. So what is our response? We announce on the tv to the world we are going to tuck tail and close shop at 21 Embassies and installations? Huh? Am I wrong in saying you've got to be Effin kidding me?
So lets see if I got this right. Someone thinks one or more attacks may happen and instead of fortifying and adding extra people and kit we close and go hide. Instead of showing the world and most especially our ENEMY that they do not scare us we announce worldwide we are walking away to go hide. Simply based on threats they have us running.

Are you Effin kidding me?

Am I wrong for thinking we have just shown the enemy we fear them?

Mightiest nation on earth yet our 'leaders' think it best to close and go away?
So even if the enemy didn't have anything planned we have just told them that come Sunday they can go do whatever they want to 21 of our Embassies because nobody will be there to stop em. I just don't understand? Is it that hard to organize and send some reinforcements?
We should respond immediately with a most impressive display by lining the places with force. I mean dang air drop an Abrams and park it in front of each one. Sad and pitiful this is.

I miss ya Ronbo.

This fits right in with the ANTI-stand your ground'ers. We are supposed to try to run and hide - then maybe fight back, if they don't leave us alone

It's BS to try to continue to use "fear" to control the masses of idiots in this country.
Who actually really belives the media anyway?
The government holds a press conference, the media reports on it, the citizens take the bait.
So, to belive the media is to belive our government, and who with any sense is doing that?

Back