AJ box with 2 dial progressive

BATTMAN

Registered
Does anyone know how to wire a 2 dial progressive with a AJ box? Do I have to take the AJ box off and run the progressive with the pc3R?

AJ who... that things gotta be an oldie. Wasn't that one of the older btc boxes?

sorry but I can't help with the how-to on that one.

WHARE DO I FIND OUT ABOUT THIS AJ BOX? I PRESENTLY USE THE MPS INSTANT RICH AND IT WORKS VERY WELL
thumb_up.gif
. JUST LIKE TO STUDY UP ON NEW STUFF
cool.gif
. THANKS

A&J has gone out of business as far as i know, i dotn even know any one that has a manual for one any more!

I ran a BTC box and a 2 dial in 05/06.

I can't remeber how i had it wired,so don't hold me to this.

Think you need to run 12v to the purple wire off box.

I have a BTC box for sale.
This box allows you to pick what gear you want to spray in (dip switch's)and at W.O.T. it opens the solinoid,kicks the injectors open.

The A&J box is similar to the MPS box, except you can pick what gear you want the nitrous to kick in. I think I figured out how to wire it. I just wanted to be for sure. I dont want to find out its wired wrong the hard way.

Easy enough to garage test,just twist the throttle and see if the solinoid(s)activate/pulse. That's what i did.

But with a box that open the injectors all the way,would hurt the performance I would think, meaning for exmp 40% to start with the spray,well no matter what the box is gonna open those injectors all the way being ton of fuel vs. little nos, u would defeate the purpose of spraying! IT woul be to much fuel.

Back