Airbox mod

Put up a list of your choices for exhaust pipes in Europe. Maybe we can help on that.

Everyone has their opinions on these subjects, I just post what worked for me. :beerchug:

Soz for the off-topic... Think I can find these in portugal (Akrapovic hasn't importer here, but I can order from Spain):
- Devil
- Blueflame
- Yoshimura
- Leo Vince
- Vance&Hines

Maybe you can tell me more exhausts to search. There was a topic about this, with a poll or something, but I searched for it today and couldn't find it :rock:

tkz... i'll make a better research here for other brands like HMF... who knows??! Today I saw a CBR600 with a Akra exhaust, so I guess they are sold here too.

Check here to see if they ship over there.
BDE/Hindle GenIII , OR the HMF Big Bird, are the best performance pipes out.

Guys,
Lemme ask you this: Previously, I had a stock bike, with the exception of bolt ons, PC3r. Dyno'd in at 163hp. Recently, I've installed a FULL SYSTEM HMF dual high mount. Removed the pair valve, put on the emissions block off plates at manifold, new K&N air filter, and have zip-tied my flapper valve open. Now, I've Dyno'd in at 159.7 hp. What's the deal!!:super: First, I thought the HMF's were supposed to give me more ponies. But now, I've done all that, and get a lesser Dyno???
Can somebody guide me a little bit, and also recommend a good map for my HMF setup.
Thanks!!! :beerchug:

Did it feel slower?
Unless you dyno it, make the changes, and dyno it again, directly afterwards, before any weather change, you aren't comparing apples to apples.
Also, was it the same dyno?
You may NOT have made less power.
Different tempreatures can screw everything up, from day to day.

It is all because of the piece of poop tank the dude screwed you with.  I would think when you get your new tank and John cleans your throttlebodies and everything else that the corrosion caused you should have 170 hp.

Back