Airbox Mod and Pair Mod

H_IOWA_BUSA08

Registered
Does anyone know if there is an airbox mod for the 08 like there was for the Gen 1s. If so can anyone describe in detail how to do it. Also, I have read the in order to do the pair mod on the Gen II you have to plug the vaccum hose under the airbox on the throttle side. Can anyone describe what the have used or a plug. Pics of both the airbox mod and plug would be great. Thanks!

No air box mod on the 08's, do the marble mod on the Pair / reed valve.

I done the pair on mine, I have slip ons. Used a rubber cork that I got from ace hardware. I helped some of the popping on deceleration but not all of it! Did stop the flames shooting out. Just plug the hose on the right side of the airbox, pretty big hose.

I done the pair on mine, I have slip ons. Used a rubber cork that I got from ace hardware. I helped some of the popping on deceleration but not all of it! Did stop the flames shooting out. Just plug the hose on the right side of the airbox, pretty big hose.
I noticed that on my '04 Busa after I installed slip-on's that when I would decellerate hard she would pop some. My '08 with slip-on's doesn't do this at all. She is just smooth all the way down. I assuming this is because to the close loop system giving the computer the ability to adjust the air/fuel ratio just right?

Back