firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I am thinking it is another one of those things like firearms.

Police (at least in California) are so worried about issuing concealed weapons permits and pretty much wont issue them to anyone that apply for them.

All that does is prevent legal law abiding citizens from carying, I for the most part wont carry because I have too much to lose if I get caught.

But a criminal doesnt care, they will carry because to them it is worth the risk

This stupid bracelett, I am thinking all law abiding citizens would wear it, but if I were a terrorist I am thinking all I would have to do is place some kind of rubber sleave in between the bracelett and my wrist. I bet there would be an easy way to bypass the bracelett, so in the end everyone has a false sense of security, the government shells out large amounts of money for a flawed system.

And this doesnt even take into consideration the possability that a terrorist could learn how to activate these devices and maybe activate them and disable all passengers.

What if terrorists were able to take over a plane and gain control of the system? they could then affectivley control the passengers. If a group of passengers tried to take back the plane the terrorists could imobilize the passengers. It would basically assist the terrorists in controling a plane.

bad idea in my opinion

As a matter of fact if I see anything more on this where it seems they are pursuing I will probably end up contacting DHS about it, that is how bad of an idea I think this is.

I would wear it if it means less morons thinking they can rule the world if they blow something up

This is really really sad... people are so afraid now that they are willing to give up there freedom for the illusion of safety. There are so many people have died and are willing to die for freedom, and yet we throw it away because we are scared.

Soon enough we will be neither free nor safe.

This is really really sad... people are so afraid now that they are willing to give up there freedom for the illusion of safety. There are so many people have died and are willing to die for freedom, and yet we throw it away because we are scared.

+1

very well said!

Like Charlton Heston said in Planet of the Apes "Its a MAD House!!! MAD HOUSE!!!!!"

this idea is ridiculous but its not surprising if it were to pass, and it wont
guns.gif
, i wonder how long it would take for someone to drop dead when the airport gives it the juice lawsuit city

OMG that company is funny!!!

They made a statement and in the statement they say

"Besides activation using the grid screen, the steward / stewardess will have a laser activator that can activate any bracelet as needed by simply pointing the laser at the bracelet - that laser dot only needs to be within 10 inches of the bracelet to activate it."

Hmm if she points the laser at my risk I will get jacked.. hmm let me think about this a moment.. wait... wait... its coming.. I GOT IT!!! let me put that one wrist behind my back!! or cover it with something reflective.

In a hijacking the hijackers "normally" do not allow time for crew members to react.

"Oh, excuse me Mr. hijacker, I need to go activate your wrist band so I can then shock you"

Unless I am missing something I think the company is out in left field as to the reality of their product.

Not to mention what someone stated earlier which I didnt even think about, imagine the lawsuit if someone was accidently or wrongly zapped

I would wear it if it means less morons thinking they can rule the world if they blow something up
So, you think these guys will NOT just take the bracelet off
blonde.gif
 . Now this idea
idea3.gif
 will really add to pac numbers for the airlines  
laugh.gif

Ya know
winkold.gif
, if you really want to control these guys. Then all we have to do is give up ALL our Freedoms
brave.gif
. Yeah, like having Police check points all over our Towns, City, Hwys and everytime you cross a State Line. Then You would have to have ALL your ID's ready and WITH a letter of Travel Approval from some Local Government Official
thumb_up.gif
. Now that would really deter them pesky Terrorist
whistling.gif
 . "OH YEAH", that's already been tried
winkold.gif
. And Yeah, it works pretty Good, but just NOT FOR ME
semi.gif

winkold.gif

Back