Air shifters

Rich

Registered
I am looking for a air shifter for the busa. I was wondering what kind you guys were using and where you got it and what your opinions on them were? Also where would you mount the bottle or compressor or is that even what is used for the air shifter? Your info is much appreciated. Thanks.

You can use an air bottle and compressor. (sort os a pain in the a$$) The new thing is Co2 or Nitrous. I sell a kit with DOT Co2 bottle
regulator
fittings
line
cylinder
solenoid
and the big thing mounting brackets for a busa or 1000
My kit is $300.

The cheapest you will find the brackets alone from anyone else is $130 plus a kit $319 plus Co2 bottle $79.95 plus regulator $89.39 The total for a comprable set up is $618.34

The only thing you will have to supply is a kill box. I don't supply these because there are several out there that work well and everyone want's something different. A good one is $139 from schnitz racing. That is not included in the above set up. Guess that brings other companies kits to around $757.34. Please shop around though. If you have any questions email me at tachyon10@hotmail.com, or call me at 757-636-0169

air_shifter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back