air shift kit for the Busa

DVFEIT

Registered
I have a 2003 BUSA. I have lowerered the rear by 1.5" -dogbones & installed alluminum tripple tree lowering the front by 1.5" and raising the handlebars with Heli bars. All of this makes riding more comfortable & helps keeps the front end down on launches. There are several air shift kits. Which kit is the most reliable???

Most ryderz I know are going with the MRE electric over air...You can check it out at SchnitzRacing... :devil:

mre, muzzys, pingel..... lots more.

mostly the larger outlets that sell "kits" that include everything... and make sure they say it is compatable with the busa.

mre on mine. older model, and won't allow adjustment of kill time. make sure you CAN adjust kill time.

mre, muzzys, pingel.....   lots more.

mostly the larger outlets that sell "kits" that include everything... and make sure they say it is compatable with the busa.

mre on mine. older model, and won't allow adjustment of kill time. make sure you CAN adjust kill time.
You got electric over air...Right??? :devil:

isn't electric MUCH more expensive than air?? but you never have to worry about having your tank pumped up.

isn't electric MUCH more expensive than air?? but you never have to worry about having your tank pumped up.
I was reffering to how the system is activated...There is air/air, elec/air, and also the complete elec system that your reffering to...Dollars and sense wise the best application for me would be the Holeshot full electric system...I'm going to see how my bike performs with the latest mods and one other before I commit to a shifter... :devil:

I saw a new one at the Pingel Trailer from the man himself in Gainesville at the World Finals, it is completely electric and shifts UP and DOWN at the push of a button. I think the kit with the bracket was around 650 dollars.

DO NOT get a PINGEL....they are pos's....everyone i know around here that got a pingel has had nothing but trouble (not just busas either)....you cant get enough kill time out of them. the most popular are mre and mps.

Back