Air Rifle

cci makes a good 22 short for this sort of thing, again shot placement is key though as these only shoot about 720 fps, thats good enuff to get a racoon though, good luck

poor little dude is hungry and just wants to sustain himself to survive....just like you, me and everyone else.....'trap and release' sounds like a very gentlemanly way of dealing with this situation! :thumbsup:

poor little dude is hungry and just wants to sustain himself to survive....just like you, me and everyone else.....'trap and release' sounds like a very gentlemanly way of dealing with this situation! :thumbsup:

I can understand hunger...but seek food else where...not my pets. Plus when you are out and about during daylight hours, threatening me, my wife and kids... "Gentlemanly" doesnt apply...

Crosman | Airguns | Rifles | PCP

bp-2563.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TePXtt_dSlw]Benjamin Marauder Review in .25 cal - Accurate and Powerful, Great hunting Airgun - YouTube

Marauder .25 Review (A Real Hunting Air Rifle) - YouTube[/url]

A really good Air rifle for the money.... (Marauder .25!) I have all 3 in .177, .22, and .25. You will need a pump, compressor, or air tank to charge the riffle. It will take Coons, C-rats, and game that size and smaller. I have been controlling the wild life around the home and for a friends property. Each caliber for me has its strengths. They are also tuneable and can be modded easily! All of mine are tweaked.:whistle: .177 is stupid quiet (mouse fart) and higher shot count of 55 shots per fill. 890fs shooting 7.9gr. I use it for 40 and under yards for paper punching, pest birds or rabbits. .22 is more of a dual purpose... paper punching, hunting, and for more FPE. 30-40 shots per fill. The .25 a beast for a pellet gun. I got mine setup for 16 good consistent shots at 880-900-880 FPS 44FPE using JSB KINGS. Pure Hunter, accurate, not to loud, and can be made quieter. Stock it will shoot in the 800-850 range for almost 24 shots. Hits hard!:beerchug: Got any ?'s fire away! I got break barrels too! Even got a RWS 350Panther in .177 that is for sale. shoots 10gr .177 at 960+

MarauderAirRifle.com • View forum - Hunting - Warning Graphic Pictures!
I am a member here too, and watch their videos! Awesome what a air rifle can do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Henry Arms Golden Boy Lever Action
It shoots the .22 Shorts, Long and Long Rifle. The .22 shorts are as quite as any air rifle out there, but if the first shot dont do it, you have 21 other round to follow it.

Back